Scania VCI 3 is a brand new product developed by Scania. This tool is a replacement of older Scania diagnostic interface Scania VCI 2 and it is fully compatible with latest diagnostic software versions of Scania SDP3 (compatibility since version SDP3 2.18 and all latest versions of SDP3 software). VCI 3 has wired and wireless connection ability so from now you can connect to your truck remotely (VCI 3 connects to OBD2 connector on truck and you can connect to VCI 3 through WiFi connection from your computer). Scania VCI 3 supports all compatible CAN systems on Scania trucks and provides rapid data exchange between truck and PC equipped with any supported diagnostic software like Scania SDP3 or Scania XCOM. If you need newest diagnostic solution for Scania this is the best tool you can get on the market today and there will be no new for at least five years as we can guess from the life cycles of such tools like Scania VCI 1 and Scania VCI 2.
Included in the package:
- Scania VCI2 diagnostic tool
- USB dongle
- 16 pin cableCarrying case
- Name and version of the vehicle system.
- Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
- Control unit configuration and settings.
- Information about electrical components and their location.
- Input and output signals.
- Activation of components.
- Spare part programming.
- Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
- Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
- User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
- Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
Compatible software and information:
– Diagnose & Programmer
– Only windows 7 Supported
– High Trucks Level & Industry & Marine
- WLAN version 802.11b/g
- Encryption: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
- Provides the functionality of a WLAN and a USB to CAN bus interface in a single device
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
Interfaces the CAN bus with a D-SUB connector
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 – 40 V DC)